Maryland Water Treatment Systems
Water treatment and conditioning systems were invented to address public concerns about water quality. They are especially useful for homeowners who rely on well water and are responsible for maintaining the quality of their water supply. If your water comes from a municipal water supply it could still benefit from conditioning that will improve its taste and feel.
Step 1: Water Analysis
If you are experiencing problems with your water, such as an unpleasant odor, taste, sediment and hardness issues, then a water treatment system could be the right solution. But before you start shopping, it’s necessary to determine what’s wrong with your water through water analysis, which R & G Water Systems offers for free to our customers.
Step 2: Selecting a Water Treatment or Conditioning System
Once we know which water contaminant is causing the trouble, we can help you select a water treatment or conditioning system that will solve this issue once and for all. We carry a variety of water treatment and conditioning systems that utilize different methods to improve various water characteristics:
- Chlorination, ozonation and UV light could be used to disinfect your water and kill bacteria.
- Mechanical filters (sediment removal units) can trap sediment and other fine particles before they make it into your drinking water.
- Activated carbon filters absorb impurities and eliminate unpleasant odors and tastes.
- Oxidizing filters bind with iron, hydrogen sulfide and manganese, making your water softer and tastier.
- Neutralizing filters use a neutralizing agent, such as limestone chips, to balance water’s pH and solve acidity problems. Neutralizers help protect and prevent deterioration of pipes and faucets that may lead to pinhole leaks. They are also known to reduce high lead levels in water.
- Reverse osmosis uses pressure to separate impurities from the water by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane. It’s one of the most convenient and economical methods of reducing unwanted contaminants in your drinking water.
- Distillation systems turn water into vapor and then condense the vapor to return it to the liquid state, thus removing water from impurities, instead of impurities from water.
- Water softener (ion exchange) systems soften the water by removing calcium, magnesium, and iron and are normally regenerated with a mild brine solution.
Maryland Hydrotech Installer
Hydrotech is a trusted and innovative brand for water softening, drinking water, and filtration systems. Hydrotech is forward thinking and the world’s most advanced water conditioning manufacturing facility. They are an experienced North American company with state-of-art production methods and have superior customer service. This is why we partner with Hydrotech, and we trust their products in our customers homes.
We also carry Ultraviolet Disinfection Systems by Viqua.
There are many things to consider when choosing the right water treatment system such as the water problem you wish to eliminate placement of the water conditioning equipment in your home, your family’s water usage, etc. We offer various equipment from competitively priced to high end units. When evaluating your situation, we will offer you a couple of different systems that best fit your budget to solve your water problems.
Call us or fill out the form below to discuss your water quality concerns.